Global Data Steward Operations
The organizationMarel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed.
Our vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.
Our state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity. Our team is comprised of approximately 4,600 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
To further strengthen our Global Master Data team, we are looking forward to meeting our new:
Global Data Steward Operations
The functionMarel is looking to recruit a Global Data Steward Operations to organize and further improve the execution of master data operations at the different global locations of Marel. In recent years, Marel has been taking steps to harmonize its technical landscape which has been increasing the importance of master data. In this central role you will be part of Global Business Services which supports a broad user community across Marel, managing stakeholders in both business and IT.
As a Global Data Steward Operations you are responsible for providing direction and instruction for the operational master data agents, stakeholder management, measuring and improving master data quality and supporting the organization with efficient master data processes and issues resolution. This position will be globally representing Operational Master Data Management within Marel as the subject matter expert.
Your main tasks are:
- Owning Operational Master Data management within Marel;
- Harmonizing work methods within operational data management between Marel locations and setting Service Level Agreements with the business.
- Coordinating, delegating and reporting towards data agents and internal stakeholders.
- Reporting and following up on Master Data quality.
- Identifying, solving and coordinating data issues together with local data agents, data stewards and stakeholders.
- Supervising data management related changes and participating in projects representing the master data management community.
- You should have, at a minimum, a bachelors’ degree in a relevant area.
- You should have at least five years’ master data experience. It is as well advisable that you have prior experience with data management.
- You should possess strong stakeholder management skills to be able to interact with stakeholders on a global level and to understand and promote the importance of data.
- You should be an analytical person, able to take both a high level view and as well, drill down into details as needed. You should as well have the ability to separate main topics from detail.
- You should possess experience with communication, people management and tooling such as SAP, PLM, Data Management tools and Microsoft Office.
We offerWorking at Marel means working at a multinational with many chances to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. We offer an exciting job with a representative base salary, attractive secondary benefits in an international atmosphere that supports the company’s vision, and exhibit Marel’s core values Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Contact information/ The procedureFor more information, please do not hesitate to contact Erik van Grinsven, Recruiter by email: email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receive your CV via this website.