Service Level Agreement Coordinator
Gainesville, Georgia, United States of America|
Marel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. Marel’s state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity. With around 4,600 employees worldwide, Marel is in a unique position to serve its customers wherever they may be located.
At its modern plant in Gainesville, Georgia the operating company Marel focuses on the design, production and installation of production systems for the poultry processing industry. As the world market leader, the organization is constantly looking for opportunities to increase the productivity of its customers, within the bounds of quality and innovation. In addition to offices in Gardabaer (IS), Boxmeer (NL) and Gainesville (Georgia, USA), the organization has a strong regional representation in a large number of countries.
The functionWe are looking for a result driven Service Level Agreement Coordinator who is able to make Marel the customer's choice in providing Field Service. Maximize value creation to our customers and Marel, growing the business in the process. This position reports to Service Coordinator Team Lead.
• Answering Roll Over Calls
• Correspondence with salesmen both verbal and email
• Back up for Service Team
• Creating SalesForce cases
• Addressing Dispatched Cases and coordinating
• Inputting service reports into SalesForce and special projects
• Creating service estimates for clients, salesmen
• Email correspondence with clients
• Closing cases
• Confirming tech scheduling and parts
• Creating follow up cases and coordinating with parts, client and techs
• Collecting and addressing outstanding POs
• Maintaining email communication on cases as needed
• Updating tech schedule
• Calling techs and confirming scheduling both
• Updating SalesForce cases
Preferred requirements and qualifications:
• Have a strong desire to provide a very high level of customer service, both to our internal and external customers.
• Technical Field Service Coordination experience is preferred.
• Must possess a strong working knowledge of computers common software including MS Word, Excel and have experience in E RP/CRM tools (SalesForce, ServiceMax, and SAP is a plus)
• Excellent customer service skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• You must have the ability to multitask.
• Self-motivated, energetic individual willing to go to great extents to service customers.
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
• Dedicated to serving the customer.
• An outlook to do "whatever it takes".
• Analytical capacities
• Perseverance and persistence
• Ability to multitask
• Strong desire and energy
• Ability to take a leadership role in a dynamic environment
• Customer satisfaction
• Growth of sales/business
• First Time Fix
• On Time Response
• Customer service ratings
Contact information/ The procedure
P. O. Box 1258
Gainesville, GA 30503