Marel’s new M360 standard wraparound labeler employs the latest technology in flexible linerless labeling.
It is designed for premium labeling of all popular tray sizes and is ideally suited for skin packs. Fully automatic, this high-speed labeler can apply standard wraparound linerless labels as well as C-wrap partial wraparound labels and top labels.
PREMIUM SHELF PRESENTATION
The M360 offers premium shelf presentation of all pack types since the standard wraparound labels give you plenty of space to communicate essential product information and comply with all food-labeling regulations.
FIXED-WEIGHT OR CATCH-WEIGHT
The M360 labeler is available as a stand-alone unit for fixed-weight packs or can be connected to Marel’s weigh price labelers for catch-weight products.
EASY TO USE
Setting up and changing labeling programs is quick and easy to do, which makes for increased efficiency and less downtime.
The M360 uses linerless labels which offer improved efficiencies, volume applications and environmental advantages through the non-utilization of carrier backing paper. Key benefits of linerless labels are:
- Zero backing paper waste
- 40% less reel weight compared to self-adhesive labels
- More labels on a reel, fewer reel changes and less downtime
- Increased application speed
- Increased surface print area for brand management
- Consistency of format on-shelf
- Tamper evident for improved security and safety
A WINNING PRESENCE ON THE RETAIL SHELF
With its unique combination of efficiency, consistency and flexibility, Marel’s new M360 labeler can help producers achieve a winning presence on the retail shelf.
- Can apply standard wraparound labels as well as C-wrap partial wrap-around and top labels
- Uses environmentally friendly linerless labels
- Quick and easy to set up and use
- Wide-edge-leading labeling
- High-speed labeling at up to 100 packs per minute
Label can serve as a tamper seal
|Throughput:||Up to 100 packs/min|
|Belt speed:||0.2-0.8 m/sec|
|Length Width Height|
|Tray sizes: minimum||150 mm 80 mm 50 mm|
|Tray sizes: maximum||350 mm 300 mm 120 mm|
|Label sizes: minimum||120 mm 50 mm|
|Label sizes: maximum||500 mm 120 mm|
|Power requirements:||110/230 V AC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Environment:||Temperature: 0-35°C; Humidity: 20-85% RH|
For more information, contact your local marel representative today