Optimum raw material utilization
- LEARN about our Primary, Secondary and Further Processing capabilities
- DISCOVER various ways to produce specific red meat retail packs
- SEE new equipment and complete systems with ongoing live demonstrations in a hands-on environment
- MEET our specialists and gain valuable insights from lectures and keynote speakers throughout the day
LIAISE with fellow professionals from the global red meat industry and continue the conversations over dinner
Registration for the Meat ShowHow is now open.
Equipment on display
At the Meat ShowHow we will demonstrate a wide range of our industry-leading systems and solutions, including:
- New DeboFlex pork leg deboning line
- By-product packing system
- StreamLine deboning and trimming system
- Trim Handling systems – fat analysis and contaminant detection.
- New fresh pork sausage line – including pumping, extrusion, linking and loading
- RevoPortioner hamburger line – including pumping, forming, interleaving and loading
- Steak packing line - including portion cutting, skin packing, and labeling
- Automatic Pork neck packing line – including volumetric portion cutting, batch loading, packing, tray handling and labeling
- NEW I-Saw sawing system
- NEW M360 labeler
- Innova Food Processing Software covering full lines and systems
- ...and much more.
Keynote speakers and networking
Keynote speakers are invited to the Meat ShowHow every year to address topics relevant to the red meat industry. The Meat ShowHow is also a great opportunity to meet and talk with fellow professionals from the global red meat industry.
At the end of the day
After a day full of demonstrations and presentations, we invite you to join us for dinner and entertainment in a more informal and relaxed setting in Copenhagen.
|08:30||Busses leave from hotel to Progress Point|
|09:00–09:30||Welcome and introduction|
|09:30–16:00||Live demonstrations and presentations|
|15:00–16:00||Happy hour and networking|
|15:00||Bus #1 to hotel|
|16:15||Bus #2 to hotel|
|17:50||Walk to dinner venue|
If you would like more information, please contact us at: email@example.com
Images from last Meat ShowHow
8 Mar 2017
8 Mar 2017
Progress Point, Copenhagen