Innova Weigh Price Labelling
- Manages all Marel weigh price labellers on site
- Real-time control and monitoring of weigh price labeller
- Labelling, order processing, boxing and palletising
- Simple label design for labels that can be reused on multiple products
Request more information
Part of Marel’s Innova production control software suite, the Weigh Price Labelling module interfaces with:
- Innova Stock control module, for stock control, order picking and dispatch.
- Innova Integration module, for automatic data transfer to and from ERP systems.
- Innova Yield control module, for total plant yield monitoring.
Innova Weigh Price Labelling enables the standalone tray labelling of individual items and the dynamic weighing and labelling of boxes. The weighing method can be catch, fixed or e-weighing, and the items can be automatically boxed and subsequently automatically palletised based on count.
Innova Weigh Price Labelling allows for single product type boxing of items coming in batches (one product type per batch) and multiple product type boxing of random product items. Boxes can be automatically palletised.
Product selection may be conducted by the operator on an IPC, using barcodes, push buttons, height sensor and a Marel product converger, or by using a pre-selection screen in front of the weigh price labeller.
Label design is made easy using a visual label designer. Label parameters such as price, use-by dates and customer specific information are transferred from Innova to the WPL on demand, and can be defined by product, customer or order level.
Or contact your local marel representive today