APC Saw plus
The Marel automatic APC Saw+ uses vision technology to cut fixed weight or fixed thickness portions from bone-in and frozen meat products.
Giving maximum yields from ultra-high speed bandsaw blades, this high output, automatic horizontal bandsaw maintains portion weight accuracy typically to 2–3% standard deviation, producing up to 162 constant weight portions per minute.
No tempering is required – it portions hard frozen product with a superb quality cut – no smear, curl, bone chips or saw dust on the product.
- Cuts frozen and bone-in meat or fish products to constant weight or thickness portions.
- High output. A single operator can produce more than 500 kgs of weight controlled portions in one hour.
- Speeds per minute: Up to 162 portions at constant weight or 180 portions at constant thickness.
- Touch screen operator panel with enhanced error messaging for rapid fault finding.
- New vision scanning system for accurate weight control.
- 99 product programme memories allow quick product changeover.
Or contact your local marel representive today