The iConveyor is the perfect connection to your linker. It loads smoke sticks (between 1000 and 1555 mm) automatically. Loading happens according to the “moving drop point” principle. On the basis of the smoke stick length, casing length, sausage length and the desired number of sausages in a loop, iConveyor determines the distance necessary between each loop on the smoke stick.
Loading of the smoke stick is optimal, and oven capacity is maximized fully. Compared to a conventional system, up to 20% more capacity can be handled in the same smoke house with the same labor. After the smoke stick has been loaded, it is presented to the operator or robot for transfer to the smoke wagon or smoke house.
- There are left- and right-handed versions of the system available, enabling very high production capacity with two lines and just one operator or a robot.
- Proven durability and long, trouble-free production of a wide variety of products.
- Automatic smoke stick loading.
- The iConveyor determines the optimal positioning of each loop on smoke sticks, maximizing smokehouse throughput by up to 20%.
- When the smoke stick has been loaded, it is presented by the iConveyor to the operator or robot that then transfers products to the smoke wagon or continuous oven.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today