iLinker & iConveyor
- High capacity system for producing sausage with cellulose casings
- Consistent production of sausages of the same length and weight
- Optimum automatic smoke stick loading
- The only system able to maximize oven throughput by up to 20%
- Labor saving, low ownership cost
The iLinker & iConveyor system enables the high capacity production of cooked/smoked sausages with cellulose casings.
The system permits higher production capacity than any other system and is able to process a larger variety of casing calibres and sausage lengths than conventional linkers.
The iLinker’s “Quick Jump” feature prevents loss of links due to untwisting. The iConveyor determines the optimal positioning of each loop on the smoke sticks, which are filled and presented automatically.
The iLinker & iConveyor can maximize oven throughput by up to 20%.
- The only system with high production capacities (up to 2590 portions per minute and a maximum capacity of 6050 lbs, depending on the product type)
- The “quick jump” principle shortens the last loop or loops of a string of sausages automatically and hangs it to the conveyor hook, preventing the last sausage from untwisting
- The “quick jump” principle makes the operator’s work easier and ensures higher volume and cleaner production
- Proven durability and long, trouble-free production of a wide variety of products
- Automatic smoke stick loading
- The iConveyor determines the optimal positioning of each loop on smoke sticks, maximising smokehouse throughput by up to 20%
- When the smoke stick has been loaded, it is presented by the iConveyor to the operator or robot that then transfers products to the smoke wagon or continuous oven
- Using the iLinker means that the whole linker block does not need to be replaced if the user wishes to make sausages of a different length. Simply replace the chain, saving time and money
- The iLinker can also be used with a ‘conventional’ vertical conveyor, although the iConveyor provides more benefits than traditional conveyors
For more information, contact your local marel representative today