- Suitable for chilling all giblets and necks
- Low cost of ownership
- Durable, non-corrosive materials
- Efficient chilling
The giblet chiller is a trough with a rotating conveyor screw driven by a motor reductor. Giblets/necks are fed into the giblet chiller and conveyed to the end of the unit by a screw conveyor. There they are discharged by the ejector of the screw conveyor. Giblets/necks are chilled by keeping them in cold water which is kept at the correct temperature by adding make-up ice water and/or flake ice.
An overflow keeps the water at the correct level. Excess water is discharged via a drain.
- Effective giblet chilling
- Possibility of using ice water and/or adding flake ice
- Non-corrosive materials
- Agitated water
- High capacity processing possible
Or contact your local marel representative today