- Quality not compromised by blood spots and bone fractures
- More tender breast and thigh fillet
- Optimal stun with no convulsions
- Recirculation of gas reduces consumption
- Improved working conditions for hangers
- Labor savings at hang-on
The multi-phase CAS-system can be integrated into the Stork GP supply system. Broilers are unloaded from their containers onto a conveyor belt which takes them past an inspection position where DOAs are removed, through the stunning system and onto a special hanging turntable.
The multi-phase CAS system completes the process sequence, live bird supply, stunning and hang-on making for an optimal mix of capacity, efficiency, labor savings, product quality and animal welfare.
- Controlled uniform atmosphere mixture
- Water spray nozzles in the buffer tank ensure good atmospheric humidity levels making for improved animal welfare
- Central locking device during operation
- If necessary, safe discharge possible within a few minutes
Or contact your local marel representive today