The organizationMarel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.
Our state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity. Our team is comprised of approximately 4,600 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
Click here for the corporate video of Marel
Marel Poultry focuses on the design, production and installation of machinery for the poultry-processing industry. We are the world market leader in this field. In addition to our offices in Boxmeer (NL), Dongen (NL), Gardabaer (Iceland) and Gainesville (Georgia, USA), we have regional offices in a large number of countries.
The functionAs an Electrical engineer, you are responsible for:
- Managing the diverse equipment and systems, in relations to the electrical drawings, order-specific engineering and new developments.
- You cooperate with our electrical suppliers and you participate in new developments.
- You follow the development of new techniques and components within the hardware market and you know how to integrate this best in our equipment and systems.
- You are the single point of contact within your area of expertise for the internal and external clients. Together with the service engineers, you solve possible electrical problems at installed equipment and systems. (2e line support, remote)
- Last, but not least, you gather product information for our manuals
RequirementsThe ideal candidate has finished a bachelor education in the field of electrical engineering/electronics. Next to that, you may have relevant experience with Eplan and plenty of experience in the industrial electrical engineering. Experience with PLM and/or ERP systems are a plus.
It would be great if you have interest in mechanics and industrial automation as well.
A good knowledge of the English language is mandatory.