IT Business Partner
Marel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with our customers we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Our state-of-the-art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity. Our organization is comprised of approximately 5100 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.Click here for the Corporate video
The functionThe IT Business Partner is the linking pin between a Marel functional domain (Sales, Service, Innovation, Supply Chain, Support Functions) and IT. IT Business Partners take care of a functional domain within Marel, for this position that is the Service domain. They know the business and IT stakeholders in that area, the business processes, the applications that support these processes, the issues and the areas for improvement. The IT Business Partners’ role is to support and advise business domain management to formulate their requirements and opportunities to improve business performance via IT.
IT Business Partners are involved in:
Information Management to translate the business information requirements to a domain-project portfolio in cooperation with IT as well as advise the business and IT about process improvements and opportunities.
Demand Management to implement and execute the governance for the domain, perform intake and prioritization of change and project requests, perform thorough problem analysis, and facilitate decision making processes.
Project Management to perform pre-studies and draw up project charters together or on behalf of key business users, setup business cases for changes together with business owners, take part in the projects in the role of process or IT consultant, and advise the Project Manager about risks and opportunities.
Stakeholder Management keeping IT aligned to the business at all times, maintaining relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in information management, auditing, business administration or computer sciences.
- Minimum of 7 years IT experience, (IT-) or business consultancy and/or the specific domain the IT Business Partner works in.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and working with several methods and standards for information management, requirements analysis, project management, and business process documentation/analysis
- Strong drive for results and persistent in achieving targets
- Self-starter who can work independently, thrives in a fast paced environment and is able to multi-task
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary; capable to build consensus and deal with and manage resistance
- Excellent organizational, communication and networking skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization, strong stakeholder management
We offerSupport the company’s vision of transforming the way of food processing in partnership with the customers. Marel’s vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably. Exhibit Marel’s core values of Unity, Innovation and Excellence.
Contact information/ The procedureFor more information, don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter Erik van Grinsven, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position, please apply via our website.