De OrganisatieMarel is an international supplier of integrated systems, products and services for the fish, meat and poultry industry. Our tagline is Advancing food processing. That’s at the heart of everything we do. We want to push food processing further. We want to make it better. That is our passion.
Some 4600 employees work worldwide for Marel supporting the Poultry, Further Processing, Fish and Meat industries. Unity, Innovation and Excellence are the values which characterize our company.
De functieThe Process Consultant is responsible for customer support in terms of servicing, commissioning and training of Marel Meat processing systems. We are looking for an individual able to take on challenging tasks in an international environment.
- Consulting visits to optimize customer's solutions for value creation.
- Project Preparation
- Plan production start-up with customer to ensure smooth production start.
- Create training plans for customer’s employees.
- Create and document general production routines and procedures.
- Design KPIs and reports.
- Identify critical success factors
- Follow-up on production plans with customer’s line supervisors and managers.
- Train production people prior to production start.
- Implement production routines and procedures.
- Help customer run production in the beginning, but gradually reduce involvement.
- Identify cost savings for customers.
- Train manager on how to use data and reports for continuous improvements.
- Review of current practices at customer’s side. Establish a baseline for performance guaranties and conduct proposal reviews.
- Participate in new product designs, road map session and design reviews.
Het profiel• 5 - 10 years of experience at management level in the meat processing industry.
• Relevant education in production management or food science.
• Interest and ability to work with people with different cultural backgrounds.
• Able to generate high power customer relationships from line workers, to supervisors and plant managers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in English and Spanish.
• Ability to bring process technology knowhow into our innovation and sales processes.
• Self-motivated, customer service oriented and energetic individual willing to travel extensively.