Software Sales Manager
Following excellent growth in in the sales of Innova factory control software to the UK and Ireland food processing industry, Marel have an exciting opportunity for a Software Sales Manager to work within our growing team.
Birmingham, United Kingdom|
The organizationMarel is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. In partnership with out customers we are transforming the way food is processed. Our vision is of a world where quality food is produced sustainably and affordably.
Our state of the art equipment and systems help food processors of all sizes, in all markets, to operate at peak productivity.
Our team is comprised of approximately 4,600 employees worldwide, offices and subsidiaries in 30 countries across six continents, and a network of more than 100 agents and distributors.
The functionThis role is ideal for somebody who has started a career in software sales to manufacturing industry, and is looking for that next step in their career where they can grow and develop their skills further. Working alongside the account management team whilst also independently generating your own leads, you will look to grow the Innova business within both established customers, and new clients. You will be a solution thinker, and not a features and benefits minded individual. Your will reach your goals by showing the customer you’re understanding of their business and how your solution meets those needs, making yourself and Marel a trusted partner for the client, and way more than a supplier. If this is your mindset, this could be the role for you.
You will be home based but with an expectation that you will be visible in the Birmingham office on a regular basis plus also visits to other UK & Ireland offices and Marel sites globally as required.
If you are technically minded, perhaps have experience in the Food Industry and have the following key attributes then we would like to hear from you:
- A logical thinker able to define and communicate customer requirements
- A confident individual able to stand and present with passion
- Adjust your communication style and work from the shop floor to the board room
- Self Sufficient/Self Motivated, able to work remotely
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Create customer loyalty through courteous, timely and helpful service
- Have a competitive edge
- Commercially savvy
- Resilient character, be able to think on your feet
- Handle pressure and meet deadlines
- You will be fully computer literate and able to demonstrate excellent written communication
- A passion to learn and better yourself
Contact information/ The procedureJeanette Key
HR Manager UK & Ireland
Tel: +44 844 499 3111