The functionStrategic purchaser in Gardabær.
We are looking for a strategic purchaser to handle procurement for our three Scandinavian factories, to improve processes and take part in development projects. We offer a wide range of responsibilities and an international working enviroment.
- Execution of regional and global strategic purchasing agreements
- Participation in contract negotiations and completion of contracts with local suppliers
- Development of relationships with few but large suppliers of components
- Act as an active sparring partner and support in development projects
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and data in close cooperation with Operational Purchasing, Planning and Production
- Strategic purchasing experience is a requirement, and cross-organizational cooperation experience is an asset
- Technical education is no required but the ability to familiarize yourself with technical knowledge within your work field is important
- Team orientation and respect for deadlines is important
- Experienced and effective skill in using different IT solutions
- Dedication and drive to make a difference is important
- English (our corporate language) at negotiation level both in both writing and in speech is important
- Good business acumen
Contact information/ The procedurePlease apply for the job via Marel’s homepage no later than 28th January 2018. Please submit your resumes in English.
Please visit www.marel.com or contact Sebastian V. Sørensen at +45 2513 2313 for further information about the job and the company.