AQS-NT works with Stork’s PDS-NT Product Distribution and information System in a fully integrated way. Each individual anatomic part of the bird is now the starting point for grading both the breast and back of the bird. Division of the bird into anatomic parts is in line with the cutting options given by the ACM-NT portioning system.
AQS-NT can be used for different functions at different locations in the poultry processing process; grading the quality of birds supplied and aiding veterinary inspection, grading whole birds and anatomic portions in the distribution lines and selecting whole birds.
- Camera located in a watertight cabinet
- Can be installed in killing and distribution lines
- Up to 13.500 shackles per hour
- Identification on closest similarity
- Fully integrated into PDS-NT logistics control and information system
- Graphic user interface Windows NT®