The Fillet Washer CT 1636.20 is designed for preparation of fish fillets prior to packing, salting or freezing. The machine is designed as part of the Marel salmon processing line but can also fit any processing line. It is light and has a small footprint that makes it easy to install in most production areas.
The fillets are conveyed between rows of nozzles that thoroughly rinse the fillets on both sides with adaptive pressurized water. This gently washes away impurities and remnants from the filleting, trimming and pinboning processes. Surplus water is removed by adjustable air blowers.
An adjustable booster pump ensures steady water pressure to the fillets. Automatic ON/OFF-activation of nozzles and blower minimizes water and power consumption.
- Automatic ON/OFF-activation of nozzles and blower
- An adjustable booster pump
- Surplus water removed by air blower
- Easy-to-clean design
- External air blower that reduces noise in production area
- Open steel mesh conveyor belt