The M6415 food industry workstation is a touch-screen display/indicator, to be combined with all Marel equipment. It is developed for reporting, quality checks, data collection and control.
The M6415 is ideal for use on the plant floor, where conditions require a robust, easy to use terminal. It is constructed from FDA approved materials for use in the food industry.
Built on PC-compatible architecture, the unit is encased in a water-resistant stainless steel housing. Operated via touch-screen, it gives the operator direct access from the plant floor to Innova or other production management systems.
The unit’s most innovative feature is its optional MU1 internal W&M approved weighing module. Connecting directly to all Marel platforms, it eliminates the need for M1100 or M2200 terminals, making packing and QC stations smaller and more compact.
- Robust workstation for the plant floor
- Made of AISI 316 stainless steel
- Waterproof to IP67 & IP69K
- PC-compatible architecture, Windows 10
- Made of FDA approved materials – no glass
- Optional internal W&M approved weighing module
- High quality 15” TFT touchscreen
- 64GB 2.5'' SATA SSD with power-loss data protection