The circular blade cutting machines MAJA ESB-SH are suitable for a big variety of slicing applications, e.g. vertical slicing of fresh boneless meat cuts from beef, veal, pork and poultry, cutting of bacon strips, production of sausage pieces for “Currywurst”, etc.
- The operator puts the meat cuts on the continuously driven infeed conveyor belt.
- They pass the circular cutting roller and within seconds, they are sliced to regular portions of consistent thickness.
Large choice of cutting rollers
- Supplied without cutting rollers, as they have to be ordered separately according to individual cutting needs. Different rollers are necessary for different slice thicknesses, starting with 6 mm.
- Total cutting width 283 mm or 440 mm
- Max. product height approx. 95 mm (4''), depending on the cut
- A special butterfly cutting roller (approx. 6 - 16 mm) is available for the production of butterfly-slashed portions.
Short setup times for high operational availability
- Time-saving tool-free mounting and removal of machine parts for routine sanitation and upkeep
High standard of safety
- For the safe mounting and removal of the circular blade roller, its holding device can be locked in a special setup position.
- Special safety handles for easy and safe removal of the cutting roller are included to allow cleaning and blade changes.
- For safe cutting roller cleaning, it is kept in a special cleaning box.
- Special protection covers on infeed and discharge conveyor belt according to current EU-regulations.
- Extended infeed conveyor belt.