- The circular blade cutting machine MAJA ESB 4434 SH is suitable for a big variety of fish cutting applications
- The operator puts the product on the continuously driven infeed conveyor belt. The products pass the circular cutting roller and within seconds, they are sliced to regular portions of consistent thickness.
Large choice of cutting rollers
- The ESB 4434 SH is supplied without cutting rollers, as they have to be ordered separately according to individual cutting needs. Different rollers are necessary for different portion thicknesses, as the distance between the circular blades determines the cutting width, starting with 6 mm.
- A special butterfly cutting roller (approx. 6 - 16 mm) is available for the production of butterfly-slashed portions.
Short setup times for high operational availability
- Time-saving tool-free mounting and removal of machine parts for routine sanitation and upkeep
High standard of safety
- For the safe mounting and dismounting of the circular blade roller, its holding device can be locked in a special setup position.
- Special safety handles for easy and safe removal of the cutting roller are included to allow cleaning and blade changes.
- For safe cutting roller cleaning, it is kept in a special cleaning box.
- Special protection covers on infeed and discharge conveyor belt according to current EU-regulations
- Extended infeed conveyor belt