The re-hanger transfers birds automatically to the next processing line. This transfer system comprises a cutting unit, which cuts off the duck feet before the products are rehung.
The TR-DC D rehanger transfers products from the unloading section (eviscerating line) to the hanging section (chilling line) in loose trolleys which run in an intermediate transport system.
- Suitable for rehanging ducks
- Shackle pitches 8”(eviscerating line) to 6” (chilling line)
- Suitable for capacities of up to 6000 ducks per hour
- Products correctly rehung by 2 legs
- Left-hand and right-hand direction of rotation
- Optional bypass of the feet cutter
- Simple and robust construction
- Low costs of ownership