With the highly innovative and automated Salmon Grading and Distribution System, fish flow seamlessly from slaughtering through to processing and then dispatch.
The system’s flexible processing capacity means processors can manage seasonal and order book highs and lows with ease—and without pressure to increase or decrease their workforce. It includes two distinct processing areas: the gutting area and the grading and distribution area, which also includes packing of whole salmon into boxes.
The entire system is powered by Marel’s Innova software, which provides rich data and managerial control at every stage of production.
- Dynamic and accurate weight grading of each fish
- Dual-lane gutting grader directs fish to optimal gutting machine
- Fully automatic infeed into gutters
- Whole salmon grader distributes fish to optimal processes
- Box-filling line automatically matches batches with target weights from grader