Visit us in Hall B, booth #4211 at The International Production & Processing Expo in Atlanta, Georgia USA, from 12–14 February 2019.
Join us in Hall B, at booth #4221 to learn more about our full range of processing solutions from live animal receipt to finished product dispatch.
See our latest innovations
Our experts will be on hand to show you how our innovative solutions for primary, secondary and further processing can help you optimize your processing performance. You can also experience our advanced systems and equipment:
- M-Line robots — a new generation of slaughter robotization.
- DeboFlex — a groundbreaking shackle-based solution for deboning and cutting pork fore-ends.
- Portion cutters —high speed, high precision production of fixed weight or fixed length products.
- Trim Monitoring System — advanced x-ray technology to measure products for bone fragments and other contaminants as well as the lean-to-fat (CL) ratio and product weight.
- Skinners — unbeatable yields, consistent results, and low cost of ownership.
Experience full production control
Innova Food Processing Software is an integral part of the equipment on display and our software experts will be available to show you how it can help you maximize yield and throughput, conform to quality standards, and ensure food safety with traceability built into every processing step.
We will also be displaying solutions and equipment for poultry processing and further processing.
We look forward to seeing you there!