Marel Live TV: How to optimize
your production lines
Using the Innova Overall Equipment Effectiveness module
Session date: 29 Jan 2016
WHAT IS IT?
Marel Live TV explains the fundamentals of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) in the food processing industry. The new Innova OEE module provides processors with detailed information about the performance of their production lines.
Marel Live is an interactive communications channel in which we present the latest and most exciting Marel products and solutions in a live interactive session. This presentation includes a customer interview and the opportunity to ask questions.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Food processors who aim to optimize the utilization of their production lines.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Short introduction to Marel’s Innova and the OEE concept
- How to get real-time status of equipment availability, performance, and production quality
- Paperless collection of runtime and stoppage data
- When to respond quickly when efficiency falls below target
- How OEE can improve your End of Line
- Reports and dashboards to quickly identify the main causes of production losses and monitor the effectiveness of any changes you implement
- How to realize the full potential of processing equipment with continuous improvement
WHEN IS IT?
There will be two sessions on Friday 29 January 2016. Both will be in English and will last approximately 30 minutes.
Session 1 – 09:00 (GMT)
Session 2 – 16:00 (GMT)
29 Jan 2016
29 Jan 2016