WPL9060 Weigh Price Labeler
- Excellent print head life
- Speeds of up to 60 packs/minute
- Contact applicator that can apply labels to uneven surfaces
- Digital weighing accuracy, precision and reliability
- Intelligent production control with Innova
Contact Our Specialists
Designed for a wide range of applications, the WPL9060 Weigh Price Labeler can handle all popular pack sizes at up to 60 packs/min.
It can print weight, price, unit price, date, barcode and various texts depending on the label design.
The label applicator can be equipped with a contact applicator to label uneven surfaces. It then applies labels by direct light contact with the pack and releases the label after placing it precisely.
In addition to its weigh price labeling capability, WPL9060 offers a totalizing option for printing total labels on boxes, pallets or for orders. The weigh price labeler can be set to auto pause after each batch to label the box or pallet. It can also be fitted with a diverter for collation at higher processing speeds.
- Long weighing table for packs up to 650mm long at speeds up to 30 packs/min
- Can be fitted with a diverter for higher processing speeds when labeling boxes or pallets
- Available with a choice of reject and metal detection options
CLASS LEADING DESIGN
Like the other weigh price labelers in the series, WPL9060 employs the latest technology and class leading design to provide excellent performance at a competitive price.
- Top surface labeling with C- and base labeling options
- Applicator can be rotated through ±180° for maximum flexibility
- Supports up to 8 label applicators
- Easy label editing with drag and drop touch screen
- Chemi thermal and thermal transfer printing
Innova Weigh Price Labeling allows users to control and monitor all weigh price labeling operations in a single system. It can be used as a standalone application or a plant-wide solution. Innova is easy to control and program remotely. It offers efficient real-time monitoring and performance reporting.
The software reports on performance, weight and throughput based on actual runs. The weighing method can be catch, fixed or e-weighing and items can be automatically boxed and then palletized based on count or weight.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today