Innova Multihead Weigher
As Multihead Weighers batch raw material and create packs based on target weight, the Innova Multihead module controls and monitors the batching operation in real time.
The module allows for easy-to-use remote program management, provides real-time monitoring of key performance indicators, collects data for statistical analysis, and reports on actual performance. This enables you to track operational performance such as throughput, minimize overweight, and optimize the overall efficiency of the production line.
If you already have plant wide Innova solutions, you can integrate your MHWs with rest of your solution to ensure uniform and central control and reporting/monitoring tools. This leads to better process optimization, higher yields, and complete traceability for each and every batch produced.
Information about produced batches is recorded in the Innova database in real time. This enables you to monitor throughput and giveaway, as well as generate reports on historical data.
- Program Editor supporting different types of jobs and split machines, allows the user to manage all machine settings from the office
- Machine configuration, supports single-, multi- and mixed jobs and has full support for split machines
- Data collection
- A full set of reports that can be used to monitor both machine performance and production totals
- Dashboard components for building custom dashboards, providing the user with real-time monitoring of Multihead Weighers
- Connection to Innova Alarm Monitoring system that enables operators to monitor and decide how to minimize rejects in the current job
- Can be implemented stand-alone or as an integrated Innova solution and with other Marel processing equipment
For more information, contact your local marel representative today