I-Cut 122 PortionCutter
The I-Cut 122 PortionCutter combines high levels of accuracy, throughput and reliability with innovative software. The dual-lane I-Cut 122 cuts boneless, non-frozen fish products to fixed weight and/or uniform dimensions, while give-away is kept to an absolute minimum.
The dual-lane I-Cut 122 offers one of the highest throughputs in the market and will match future requirements for potion cutting line capacities. It can operate at 2000 cuts per minute per lane. On each lane, the knife ring angle can be adjusted.
Numerous new cutting patterns and superior accuracy levels enable processors to maximize the use of raw materials, minimize give-away and increase yield.
The advanced vision control technology on the I-Cut 122 combined with the innovative portioning software results in accurate cutting.
- Designed for cutting boneless, non-frozen fish products to fixed weight and/or uniform dimensions
- Dual-lane execution for higher throughput
- Cutting angle independently adjustable per lane (45, 60, 75, 90°)
- In/outfeed belts with individually adjustable speed
- Designed for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Intelligent interaction possible with other, Innova-based systems
The I-Cut 122 perfectly integrates with Marel's intelligent production control software Innova. Innova allows for easy-to-use remote programming, control, real-time monitoring and reporting on actual performance. Information about all pieces and portions is collected in real-time and stored in the Innova database, enabling users to analyze and optimize their portioning process.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today