SmartLine Graders offer the speed and accuracy of previous generations of Marel Graders, with greatly enhanced hygiene and serviceability. With its complete modular design, the SmartLine can be configured to meet your grading needs.
The grader has an IP69K rating and can be stripped down and reassembled in seconds. Its unique open frame design and minimal horizontal surfaces ensure maximum hygiene during high-pressure wash-down. The open frame design also enables complete serviceability access.
- Minimal horizontal surfaces ensure maximum hygiene
- Small nose roller ensures smoother product transfer
- Stainless steel motor enclosure
- Unique electrical & pneumatic routing system ensures constant air pressure upon demand
- User-friendly touchscreen interface
- Open frame design
- Packing table can be dropped down to accommodate bulk bins
- Protection housing for weigh table
- Easy to disassemble & reassemble with quick, easy access for all servicing needs
- Belt lifters ensure optimal access during high pressure wash-down
The SmartLine Grader has a comprehensive, real-time reporting function that gives the operator a complete overview of the production process.
Real-time data generates reports on weight distribution, average weights, a packing overview and packing list, as well as the standard overview and lists. This data can be viewed via dashboards.
Based on these valuable KPIs provided by Innova, you can make intelligent decisions on how to optimize your grading and batching results.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today