QX Link Sausage System
- Completely automated high capacity production
- Cost savings (mainly labor and casing costs)
- Attractive product characteristics
- Unequalled high level of food safety
- Very consistent quality
Contact Our Specialists
Co-extrusion technology sausage production is a fully automatic system. A dosing pump extrudes a continuous flow of meat mix and a thin layer of casing gel is extruded (co-extrusion). Contact with a brine causes the gel to start turning into a casing. Sausages are cut into specified lengths, pre-dried (and heated), liquid smoke applied and dried once more. They are loaded into their final packaging, sterilized or pasteurized and get their definite structure.
- Can produce all cooked-smoked sausages currently on the market, such as Hot Dogs and Frankfurters.
- Calibers from 13–32mm (0.51–1.25”) and lengths from 36–430mm (1.4-16.9”) possible.
- The ‘cook in pack’ principle is a key factor for product quality and food safety.
- Moving to a different caliber or sausage length is easy.
- Modular in set up and eminently suitable for high volume production.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today