- Automatic portioning of high quality products with a handmade look
- Retention of open structure and texture of meat mass
- Suitable for filled and unfilled products
- Multiple portioning options
- Simple operation and maintenance
Contact Our Specialists
Using virtually no pressure, the MasterFormer system produces high quality filled and unfilled products with a handmade look and retention of structure and texture of meat mass.
The MasterSlice and MasterFill modules allow solid, liquid and paste fillings to be added to the meat mass in the MasterFormer supply line.
The MasterFormer offers a wide variety of end product possibilities with minimal waste of ingredients and maximum flexibility, including cordon bleu or steak haché.
- Ultra low-pressure forming, to retain structure and texture of meat mass
- Fully automatic production of filled and unfilled products, with a handmade look
- MasterSlice adds cut-to-measure slices of solid filling to the basic raw material
- MasterFill is used to add liquid or paste fillings
- Minimal waste of ingredients
- End products can be packed directly onto trays or, alternatively, are ready for further processing
- Easy to operate and clean
For more information, contact your local marel representative today