of fishing information at sea
Innova MarinePack supports up to five packing stations and comprises as a minimum a scale, an indicator (M2200), a printer and a specifically designed Innova MarinePack software module.
Innova MarinePack is a hardware and software system for registering information about all fish species and grades, harbor, fishing gear and other information relevant for either a report or label.
- Plug-and-play packing system
- Flexible report definition and set-up
- Compliance with EU fishing control regulations
- Pre-set product and grade for species
- Pre-set language
- Standard reports available
- Overview of everything from catch value and packing history to cargo reports
- Electronic logbook option
- Manual or automatic tare setting
- Pre-designed label
- Label standard with box number
- Delete option for pack, re-pack and end-haul at the M2200 scale
Packing of boxes below deck
The M2200 software offers personnel below deck a grading option by indicating which grade is placed on the scale. It is possible to delete a box that has been recorded and end a haul so the captain can see that a job has been finished. The M2200 controls the printer and keeps track of repacking incomplete boxes and labeling leftover fish.
Innova MarinePack reports provide an overview of everything from catch value and packing history to cargo and electronic log reports.
MarinePack keeps records of weighing operation of a fishing vessel. The record can then be sent to the national authorities, who store the information in a secure database.