Innova offers a data integration for all required master data and key transactions (e.g. product specifications, stock levels, orders) maintaining consistency with other key systems. Moreover, it ensures that your ERP and other planning systems are synchronized with Innova.
- Accesses data across all functions
- Continuous integration and data transfer between systems
- Standard data interface with ERP and other planning systems
- Centralized product and label maintenance
a set of tools
TO solve a myriad of potential problems:
- Transfer product definition from an ERP system to Innova to ensure that a single master product list exists.
- Production, sales and transfer orders can be created in the ERP system and transferred to the Innova system to help control production.
- Transfer production data from the factory to an ERP system.
- Synchronize multiple Innova sites to make sure that master definitions, such as product definitions, are the same on each Innova site.
- Transfer packing information between Innova sites. For example, a vessel running Innova can transfer all production data to the on-shore Innova system upon landing.
The Integration Services module includes an extensive set of configurable features and methods for implementing different integration scenarios, thereby enabling you to make the most of your other systems.
Integration Services enable Innova to integrate with other Innova systems, such as those geographically separated. The software can integrate with third party systems, including ERP systems (such as SAP and Microsoft Dynamics).
- Includes an extensive set of configurable features and methods for implementing different integration scenarios
- Enables configurable transfer of master data to and from Innova
- Enables Innova to interact with third-party systems, including accounting and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Makes it possible to synchronize master data between multiple Innova systems in different locations over a web service using the Sync Engine
- Provides traceability between systems
Synchronize master data between multiple Innova systems over a web service using the Sync Engine. Transfer logistic units, such as packs and pallets, between multiple Innova systems using the Transfer Engine. This integrates with the Innova dispatch and receiving modules so that dispatch and reception can be confirmed with PDAs at both ends.
The Import Engine provides configurable transfer of master data (customers, products, etc.) from ERP systems to Innova through files, database, message queues and web services. Production control data, such as orders and order lines, can also be transferred to Innova.
The Export Engine provides configurable transfer of production data from Innova to accounting ERP systems through files, database and message queues. Production data includes pack, pallet, product transaction and order information. Data is pushed to the ERP system when necessary, thus avoiding "polling" the Innova database for new production data. At the same time, it transfers logistic units, such as packs and pallets, between multiple Innova systems using the Transfer Engine.
The Query Portal implements a multi-step transaction process whereby data can be accessed from Innova, processed in the external system and then updated or tagged in Innova. External systems can manipulate logistics data with Innova’s Unit Operation web service. The Job Engine is used to execute actions based on events such as Innova messages or timers.
The Way Innova Integration Services Work
The following displays the relationships in the Integration Services framework, both between Innova systems and between Innova and third-party systems: