7 February 2018
Marel Software Demo Days 16-18 April 2018
Welcome to the Marel Software Demo Days held during the FoodEx 2018. Join us for a program filled with interesting demonstrations, expert consultations and refreshing food and drinks.
Please join us at our Birmingham office for an exclusive look at our Innova Software during our Demo Days 16-18 April 2018. Complimentary food and drinks will be served.
During the Marel UK Software Demo Days, Marel Innova Food Production Software specialists will be on hand demonstrating the latest software solutions regarding quality control, overall equipment efficiency, recipe control, traceability and paperless quality control.
Paperless quality control
Paperless quality control is one of the major requirements we are working on for our customers. The changes in this area are as fast as they are efficient. By the end of last year, 90% of businesses moved into paperless reporting and the rest are expected to follow in the next two years. Our software specialists are here to support you through this transition and help you realize the gains of paperless reporting and production control.
- Full traceability from primary production through dispatch
- Quality inspections recorded via your laptop, tablet, terminal or PDA
- Customised inspections with the ability to select version control
- Ability to do trend analysis
- Schedule inspections daily, monthly or quarterly
- Rapid response time to alarms via visual popups on email or mobile
- Easy to access data for unannounced audits and risk assessments
- CCP accessible within one system (metal detection, gas, temperature checks)
- Use QC module business-wide, e.g. environmental team can use the same system
- Management to make sure inspections are undertaken
- Technical teams, business analysts and the continuous improvement team
- Suppliers - simplifying their traceability process
- Production staff filing in process control sheets
- Technical teams for auditing purposes
- Environmental and waste disposal teams
Book a private demo
Register for a meeting with our software experts for a more in-depth look at our software solutions during our Demo Days from 16-18 April 2018.
How to get there
2020 The Crescent
Birmingham Business Park
Tel: +44 844 499 3111