<p>Annual general meeting 2011</p>
<p><span>The annual general meeting of Marel hf. was held at the company's headquarters at Austurhraun 9, Gardabaer, Iceland, on Wednesday, 2 March 2011.</span></p> <p><a rel="noopener" href="http://tools.euroland.com/arinhtml/is-marl/2010/ar_eng_2010/" target="_blank">Annual general meeting 2010</a></p>
- The report of the Board of Directors on the activities of the Company during the preceding year of operation.
- CEO's operational report. Submission of the annual accounts of the Company for the preceding year for confirmation, and decision on how to address the profit or loss from the Company"s operations for the year.
- Decision in respect of dividends for the year 2010.
- Decision on remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors for the next year of operation and of the Auditor for the preceding year of operation.
- Proposal on the Company's remuneration policy.
- Proposals on amendments of the Company's Articles of Association.
a) Clause 4.14 on minimum ratio of shareholders which can demand a shareholders' meeting. amended in accordance with Article 85 of the Act on Public Limited Companies No. 2/1995 (from 1/10 to 1/20).
- Elections to the Board of Directors.
- Election of an auditor or auditing firm.
- Proposal on a renewed authorisation for the Company to buy shares in itself.
- Any other business, lawfully presented.
Information in relation to the AGM