Marel and MPS Meat Processing Systems at AgroProdMash 2016 in Russia
Marel and MPS Meat Processing Systems recently merged and together we provide stand-alone equipment and full-line solutions to the red meat processing industry.
We invite you to join us at AgroProdMash in Moscow at stand 21B20, from 10-14 October 2016, to find out more about our latest meat processing technology.
- Slaughtering including CO2 stunning (Butina) and robotized dressing of pig carcasses (M-line)
- Cutting, deboning and trimming, including automatic primal cutting, as well as the innovative StreamLine
- Meat preparation lines with raw material standardization optimization followed by highly efficient Trim Handling Systems
- Case ready lines for minced meat products, whole muscle cuts and fresh sausages
- Convenience food lines for the production of formed, coated, cooked, fried and deep frozen products
- Fully automatic crate handling and crate logistics and crate buffering
- Waste water treatment systems (AQUA)
Innova Food Processing Software to collect and process all data from the equipment and production lines
10 Oct 2016
14 Oct 2016