Meat ShowHow Copenhagen
Advancing food processing
- DISCOVER solutions for primary, secondary and further processing.
- SEE hands-on demonstrations of our industry-leading equipment and software solutions.
- MEET our specialists and gain valuable processing insights.
- TASTE the different end-products that can be produced with our systems.
- HEAR guest speakers address some of today’s key processing challenges.
- TALK with fellow professionals and continue the conversations over dinner.
With hands-on demonstrations running throughout the day, we will show how our industry-leading equipment and software solutions help processors organize their daily production and address the critical factors that affect raw material utilization, processing times, labor costs and food safety.
If you’re arriving the day before the Meat ShowHow, we invite you to also attend our seminar on Digital Transformation in the Meat Industry (Progress Point, Tuesday March 6, 2018 - 16.00 – 18.00).
Equipment on display
A wide range of Marel’s industry-leading equipment will be on display, including new machines, standalone units and complete integrated processing lines. Highlights include:
- DeboFlex pork shoulder deboning line - with integrated distribution of trim to packing grader and robot palletizer.
- StreamLine deboning and trimming system - with integrated distribution of trim to packing grader and robot palletizer.
- Trim handling systems – with configurations for both fat analysis and contaminant detection.
- Universal fresh pork sausage line – including pumping, extrusion, linking and loading.
- Hamburger line – including low pressure forming and tray packing.
- Schnitzel line – including volumetric portion cutting, flattening, battering and breading.
- Steak packing line – including NEW volumetric portion cutter, marination, tray loading, distribution, sealing and labeling.
- Innova Food Processing Software - covering single devices, full lines and systems.
Guest speakers and networking
Guest speakers are invited to the Meat ShowHow every year to address topics relevant to the red meat industry. The Meat ShowHow is also a great opportunity to meet and talk with fellow professionals from the global red meat industry.
At the end of the day
After a day full of demonstrations and presentations, we invite you to join us for dinner and entertainment in a more informal and relaxed setting in Copenhagen.
See the full agenda for Meat ShowHow 2018.
If you would like more information about Meat ShowHow, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our e-newsletter to get the latest Marel news.
7 Mar 2018
7 Mar 2018
Progress Point, Copenhagen