"The StreamLine works well with traceability and provides us with a system to organise our set-up wi..
Marel Live TV: Optimize the value of your trim
WHAT IS IT?
Marel Live TV is an interactive communications channel in which we present the latest and most exciting Marel products and solutions. We will not use numerous slides on a screen – this will be a live, interactive session! There will also be a customer interview and the opportunity to ask questions.
WHEN IS IT?
There will be two sessions on Thursday 22 October 2015. Both will be in English and will last approximately 30 minutes.
08.00 London (GMT)
10.00 Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (ECT)
16.00 Beijing (Chinese Standard Time)
19.00 Melbourne/Sydney (AEST)
08.00 San Francisco (Pacific Daylight time)
11.00 New York (Eastern Daylight time)
13.00 Brasilia (Brasília Time)
15.00 London (GMT)
17.00 Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (ECT)
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Deboning and/or slaughtering plants deboning beef or pork carcasses and selling trim.
- Further Processing companies using trim in ground beef or pork meat for hamburgers, sausages or meat balls.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Controlling the quality and value of trim
- Reducing meat give away
- Decreasing the number of claims and rework
- Saving on labor costs
- Optimizing the use of raw material
Marel specialists will give insight into contaminant detection (eg bones and metal), fat analysis of meat and batch control.
For the Q&A session go to Slido.com and use the event code #MarelMeat.