StripCutter / Splitter
The Marel StripCutter is an easy-to-use portioning machine that cuts fixed-sized portions at high speed.
The portioning machine provides a range of cutting options as the StripCutter can cut products into strips, splits, steaks or diced portions.
- Available in 600 mm or 1000 mm belt widths
- With adjustable cutting blades, the minimum distance between blades is 50 mm (option on 600 mm and 1000 mm models)
- With fixed cutting blades, the minimum distance between blades is 10 mm
- Moving cutting roller and product holder preventing product movement during cutting
- Fixed pointers for accurate product infeed positioning - laser or pins
- Continuous product flow - belt speed up to 30 m per minute
- Multiple products can be cut using the same StripCutter configuration
- High operator safety - no open cutting areas
|Minimum split (mm):||6-7*||45||6-7*||45|
|Maximum number of blades:||58||15||98||25|
|Maximum product height:||70||70||70||70|
|Conveyor speed (m/min):||0-30||0-30||0-30||0-30|
|Rated frequency:||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz||50/60 Hz|
|Electrical consumption:||2 kW||2 kW||2.5 kW||2.5 kW|
|Water connection:||1/2 "||1/2 "||1/2 "||1/2 "|
|Water consumption 5 bar:||2 l/min||2 l/min||2 l/min||2 l/min|
The StripCutter can also be quickly and easily turned into a StripSplitter for splitting tenders, with only a few modifications.
The principal difference is that the belt runs straight through the machine, so that the products retain their position on the belt during cutting. There are also fewer blades on the shaft (max 4).
For more information, contact your local marel representative today