Townsend No-Load® Blades
- Marel’s line of Townsend Skinners have over 70 years of experience in the market
- Marel is one of the few companies that design and supply both skinners and blades
- Guaranteed quality of blades that provide the best yield possible
- Enhanced safety for personnel and clean storage thanks to sealed package
- Worldwide service and support network with expertise from qualified specialists
- Marel provides a one stop shop: products, service, parts and support
The combination of a Townsend Skinner and Townsend No-Load® Blades produces the best performance and highest yields possible.
Townsend No-Load® Blades are manufactured to resist nicks and cuts and minimize wear. The reduced wear decreases drag and energy demands from both machine and operator. The end result is a longer skinning cycle.
Each No-Load® Blade is packaged individually in an impact resistant plastic tray and sealed to avoid movement during transit. The easy-open package makes installation safe and easy for skinner personnel.
Related ProductsSK 11-312 De-fatter Skinner
For more information, contact your local marel representative today