- Ensures a steady feeding to the horizontal take-away screw
- Transports both fresh and frozen minced meat
- Meets the strictest hygiene requirements
- Robust, heavy duty system
- Easy cleaning
Marel’s CompactFeeders with horizontal/vertical screw conveyors are especially suitable for the transport of both fresh and frozen minced meat. The machines are equipped with wheels, which gives them the flexibility for any factory layout.
For safety reasons, the CompactFeeders are equipped with a "grill" safety rail on the buffer. Doors are mounted with safety switches. The buffer is also equipped with a step for inspection of product. Since the electric control unit is mounted on the machine, it is only a matter of plugging it in.
Optionally, the CompactFeeders can be equipped with a pneumatic distribution chute system.
The CompactFeeders/Buffers are designed with a buffer section containing a built-in agitator, ensuring a steady feeding to the horizontal take-away screw. The horizontal screw runs in the full length of the buffer and feeds the product into a vertical screw, elevating it to the actual discharge height. The CompactFeeders/Buffers are especially suitable for storing of fresh minced meat.
The robust housings are made of heavy duty AISI 304 stainless steel. They are designed without corners or edges in order to facilitate cleaning. Likewise, easy dismount of horizontal screw and quick opening of vertical screw makes cleaning easier. Thus the machines meet the strictest hygiene requirements.
The Marel feeders can be stand alone machines, or be part of an integrated processing line.
- CompactFeeder/Buffer 350C
- CompactFeeder/Buffer 250C
- CompactFeeder 350B
- CompactFeeder 250B
- CompactFeeder 250A
- CompactFeeders suitable for transport of fresh and frozen minced meat
- CompactFeeders/Buffers especially suitable for storing of fresh minced meat
- Plug and play electric control unit
- Equipped with wheels
- Robust machine housing construction
- Stand alone or integrated operation
For more information, contact your local marel representative today