AMF-i breast cap filleting system
- Top fillet quality and optimum yield
- Intelligent breast cap measuring
- Automatic adjustment of module settings
- Wide range of breast cap weights handled
- Wide range of fillet products possible
The AMF-i generation sets the ultimate milestone in breast cap filleting. This is the first intelligent breast filleting system using automatic adaption to breast cap size to combine highest yield, highest capacity and highest product quality.
Breast filleting meets intelligence
Automated filleting operations
AMF-i is made up of modules installed along a transport mechanism with turning product holders. Each module is responsible for one process step. Breast caps are loaded onto the holders. These convey them through the system’s modules and turn them into the correct position for each step. Modules can be switched on or off for different end products.
Apart from loading, meat removal and trimming, all filleting operations can be done automatically.
AMF-i can handle a wide variety of breast caps, even non-calibrated and from different chicken breeds, having specific proportions.
The intelligent AMF-i system automatically detects changing dimensions of incoming products. Module settings will be adjusted accordingly and adaptive filleting can be achieved without human intervention needed.
The Wishbone Remover-i, with its cam controlled knife, and the Halving Module-i, using two adaptively cutting knives, are examples of the self-adjusting modules which follow the directives from the measurement unit.
AMF-i produces a wide range of breast fillet products for retail and industrial customers and harvests valuable by-products.
To ensure a smooth, uninterrupted flow of products to and from the AMF-i system, a seamless integration with SystemFlex logistics is adding substantial value to the process.
- Flexible filleting system with consistently high yield
- Well proven solution with hundreds installed worldwide
- Measuring intelligence enables adaptive filleting
- Modules are automatically set to product size and product specification
- Produces a wide range of skin-on and skinless fillet products, such as butterflies with tenderloins or half fillets with separate tenderloins
- Minimal residual bone
- Careful harvesting of valuable by-products
- Superb system footprint to capacity ratio
- Low manning levels when fully automated
- Easy to use and maintain
- Low cost of ownership
A full specification AMF-i filleting system will consist of the following modules:
- Breast Cap Loader
- Individual breast cap measuring
- Breast Skinner-i
- Breast Blister Remover-i
- Wishbone Remover-i
- Halving Module-i
- Fillet Separator-i
- Tendon Trimmer
- Tenderloin separator-i
- Keel ribbon harvester-i
- Cartilage Harvester-i
For more information, contact your local marel representative today