- Makes best use of automatic sealing/wrapping and labelling equipment
- No labor needed
- Headache-free tray logistics
- Allows tray packing and tray sealing and labeling to be done in separate areas
- Smoother flow of product from tray filling to chill store
Contact Our Specialists
TrayTrack consists of an overhead conveyor with tray carriers, automatic tray loading and unloading stations and electronic controls for programming and running the system.
The aim of the system is to match filled trays as perfectly as possible to available tray sealing/wrapping and labeling equipment.
Each filling line has a loading station with a buffer, from which trays are loaded automatically onto TrayTrack carriers, as and when empty carriers become available. These are then transported to unloading stations where they are unloaded automatically onto conveyors feeding tray sealing equipment.
Management programs the destination of each tray. Once programmed, the system runs automatically.
- Up to 120 trays per minute
- Handles a wide variety of tray sizes, weights and materials
- Full tracking and tracing through to labeling equipment
- Monitors efficiency of sealing and labeling equipment
For more information, contact your local marel representative today