- Suitable for broiler and duck feet
- First step in a fully automated peeling process
- Screw conveyor
- Water is heated using steam injection or hot water inside a double wall
- Solution for all capacities
Contact Our Specialists
Feet are unloaded into the feet scalder and are conveyed through it by a screw conveyor. Feet are discharged from the scalder by an ejector fitted to the screw conveyor.
Feet are scalded by keeping them submerged in hot water (± 60°C) for some minutes.
The water is heated through direct steam injection or (for the high capacity scalder) through hot water inside a double wall. An overflow on the infeed side keeps the water at the correct level.
- Driven by motor reductor
- Non-corrosive materials
- Temperature of the scalding water is regulated
- The XL scalder is suitable for the highest processing capacities. Heating the scald water can be done by circulating hot water through a double wall. In this case steam is not necessary.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today