- Neck or throat cut possible
- Height of incision can be adjusted
- Good performance at high speed
- Capacity up to 13.500 broilers/hour
- Incision always at the end of the neck, even with differences in length within the same flock
The killer K-15 is suitable either for making a neck cut through the veins and arteries while the trachea and esophagus remain intact or for making a throat cut through the veins, arteries, trachea and esophagus. The cut is made so that birds can bleed out.
The Killer K-15 has an improved in-feed. This reduces the width of bird presented to the machine. Wings are pushed to one side of the guiding and necks positioned accurately between them.
The neck cut is made on both sides of the neck with minimal head loss compared to other killers.
- Less manual rework
- Meets legislation
- Less maintenance due to less moving parts
- Optimal position head/neck
- Optimal separation head/neck from wings
For more information, contact your local marel representative today