- A perfect scald without immersion
- Saving water (up to 75%) and energy (up to 50%)
- Virtually no cross-contamination in the scalder
- Suitable for the highest hourly throughputs
- Consistent, controllable and a visually clean process
AeroScalder is entirely enclosed and consists of two chambers; an air conditioning chamber where the moisturized hot air is prepared and, next to it, the scalding chamber itself through which birds are conveyed and into which the scalding air is blown.
Moisturized hot air is blown forcefully onto the most critical parts of the broiler, preventing over scalding of fragile parts. It penetrates and separates the feather pack, transferring heat effectively to the feather follicle. Air temperature will depend on whether products are to be hard, medium or soft scalded.
After having been blown over the birds, air is drawn back into the conditioning chamber and re-conditioned for re-circulation.
Precise temperature control ensures a perfectly scalded product in all situations.
EuroTier Golden Innovation Award
With the AeroScalder Marel Poultry is the proud winner of the 2012 EuroTier Golden Innovation Award.
EuroTier organizer DLG received over 300 submissions, from 182 exhibitors across 23 countries.
A few months later, the AeroScalder was awarded "Best new poultry product" on the 2013 edition of AgraME in Dubai.
- Fully enclosed modular system
- Quick start up
- Auto cleaning programme for conditioning chamber
- Generous access to both chambers for cleaning and maintenance
- Low noise level
- Low odor emission
For more information, contact your local marel representative today