- Labor saving
- More accurate spraying, less marinade give-away
- Consistent product quality
- Suitable for marinating bone-in, frozen and fragile products
- Rapid changeover, quicker response to retail demand
ValueSpray is the perfect solution for quick and easy marinating of large quantities of poultry meat products.
“Marinating the smart way”
ValueSpray was specifically designed for the inline wet marinating of portioned and fragile poultry products, such as fillets, minute steaks (sliced horizontally), tenderloins, chicken burgers and portioned chicken. Products may be fresh, frozen, bone- in or boneless.
ValueSpray accurately picks up marinade and distributes it more uniformly over products, including coarse pieces, compared to traditional equipment like dippers and tumblers. Its ability to process all kinds of marinades, even those with high viscosity in low pick-up ranges, makes it a very versatile solution.
ValueSpray’s careful actions ultimately prevent any damage to products and marinade.
Products are transported via a conveyor belt along a set of nozzles that spray the marinade onto one or both sides of the product. This is why it is also possible to apply different pick-up settings for top and bottom of the product.
Overshoot during spraying flows back to the unit’s reservoir and is reused, minimizing the loss of valuable marinade.
The ValueSpray is controlled by means of a touchscreen, which includes production, recipe, service and cleaning management.
Thanks to its quick changeover option, ValueSpray’s production is more effective.
- Ideal for inline wet marinating
- For fresh, frozen, bone- in or boneless products
- Ensures accurate marinade uptake
- Uniform distribution of marinade over products
- Careful handling of fragile products
- Different pick-up settings for top and bottom of the product
- Reuse of spraying overshoot
- Output capacity up to 3,000 kg/hour
For more information, contact your local marel representative today