In-line Immersion Chiller
The products are transferred automatically to the in-line immersion chill system where they are completely immersed. This way of chilling cools down products very rapidly.
The in-line immersion chill system is a perfect solution if you lack the space to extend the existing air chiller to take account of heavier product weights, increased capacities or both. You can achieve a lower core temperature on a small footprint.
The in-line immersion chill system can also replace a conventional counterflow screw chiller. This enables the installation of an automatic rehanger between evisceration and chilling. Thus you will eliminate manual rehanging labor. Another advantage of the in-line immersion chiller is the ability to fully track and trace every product throughout the whole process.
In most cases the immersion chill system requires no additional floor space. After immersion the products enter the air chiller.
- Practical solution to upgrade an existing water-chilling process
- Completely in-line chilling operation
- Product can be rehung into and out of the process automatically
- With respect to local legislation, the use of additives ensures a 'white' end product
- Improved shelf life
- Consistent product presentation
- Optimum cleanability
For more information, contact your local marel representative today