The semi-automated filleting system is used to divide whole products into pieces of high quality and high yield.
The semi-automated cut-up system combines manual and automated processes to prepare wings, legs, fillets and other separated products for further downstream processing.
The products to be filleted are placed on the cone line by hand. Each product carrier is transported to the end of the filleting system by means of a chain. Filleting is subdivided in a number of subsequent process steps depending on product and desired type of fillet.
Some manual filleting operations may be automated. When mechanizing the processes, manual labor is replaced by appropriate modules in the conveyor system.
The semi-automated cut-up cone line is appropriate for manual cutting of (anatomical) legs, neck skin, whole wing and harvesting fillet (with skin).
- Infeed of whole birds with or without wings
- Modular system with built-in sections
- Cleaning device at the drive guard
- Safety provisions to stop the transport system if needed
- Product carriers at a pitch of 9"
- Production capacity : 2000 products/h
- Carrier speed variable from 720 to 2400 carriers/h
For more information, contact your local marel representative today