Quality Grading Station QS-3
In the QS-3 Quality Grading Station the veterinarian inspector visually checks the passing products to determine the quality. A mirror also allows for inspection of the back side of the product.
To rate the quality of the product, the corresponding lever must be placed in the proper position. The lever is part of the product shackle and moves along with the product.
A sensor picks up the signal of the detected lever and sends the quality type info to the product distribution system.
- Per product shackle is one lever available
- 3-position lever to determine 3 quality grades
- Optional 6 quality grades
- Driven by overhead conveyor
- Provided with an emergency stop
For more information, contact your local marel representative today