- Suitable for all casing types (natural, collagen, cellulose)
- Exact weight and length control of the sausages
- High production capacity
- Flexible production due to short and easy changeover times
- Different calibers
The FlexLinker can process sausages with natural, collagen, or cellulose casings. It produces sausages with collagen or cellulose casing fully automatically. Sausages with natural casing are produced semi-automatically.
The FlexLinker gives you optimum flexibility when it comes to choosing casing types.
In one continuous movement, the FlexLinker produces strings of sausages of a constant length and weight per sausage. This continuous linking results in less loss of raw material. As every sausage is of equal length and weight – excellently controlled – minimal giveaway is ensured, while product quality is superbly consistent.
The sausages are automatically separated by a number of twists, in accordance with your requirements. Optimum twisting results in increased casing utilization.
Changeover to another caliber, length and/or casing is rapid and simple, allowing flexible production capacity.
- The linker fills, links and hangs cellulose, collagen and natural sausages
- Reduces give-away by up to 50% on natural casing product
- Continuous linking results in less loss of raw material
- Switch between casing types in two minutes or less
- Optimum twisting results in improved casing utilization
- Proven durability
- Consistent product quality
- Low cost of ownership
For more information, contact your local marel representative today