- Preserves meat structure and texture
- Optimum shape retention and weight accuracy
- Endless product varieties possible
- Low cost of ownership
- Suitable for meat protein masses (emulsion and whole muscle)
The RevoPortioner produces perfectly portioned products at low pressure, while retaining the texture and structure of the raw material.
Regardless of whether the material is poultry meat (incl. whole muscle meat) or a meat mix, the RevoPortioner enables you to create products of practically any shape you want.
End products will always have the same shape, weight, and size and be of uniform quality, exactly according to user wishes.
The RevoPortioner range of products offers different belt widths up to 700mm to ensure that the best product can be created and the right capacity generated.
RevoPortioner portions at low pressure. This is attractive when the structure and texture of the raw material are to be preserved. It also benefits presentation and bite of the product. Another advantage of working at low pressure is that there is practically no meat loss.
When higher pressures are required for certain masses, this is also possible.
AIR – NO WATER
Product release only makes use of air instead of pushers and water. This benefits end-product quality during downstream processes (flouring, battering, breading) and guarantees a clean working environment.
REVOPORTIONER - VALUESPRAY
The RevoPortioner – ValueSpray inline solution sprays marinade gently onto the portioned products. This means that even the most fragile products are kept intact. This seamless connection results in a truly innovative system.
- RevoPortioner 400
- RevoPortioner 500 – 600 – 700
- Consistent weights and perfect shape
- Low pressure for texture and structure preservation
- Low pressure for best possible bite
- Accurate product positioning on the belt
- Virtually no leakage of raw product and no smearing
- High capacities possible
- Very low maintenance costs
- No water needed for product release, only air
- Optimal product variety with portioning drums (easy to exchange)
- Very low noise emission
- Simple to operate and clean
- One universal frame for three belt widths (500mm, 600mm, 700mm / 20", 24", 28")
For more information, contact your local marel representative today